- 2016–present: Førsteamanuensis (associate professor), Nord universitet, Levanger (Norway)
- 2012–2016: Postdoctoral fellow, Institutt for Matematiske Fag, NTNU, Trondheim (Norway)
- 2010–2012: Postdoctoral fellow, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Victoria.
- 2009: PhD in pure mathematics from Université Lyon 1 (France).
- 2006: Master in mathematics, École Normale Supérieure de Lyon, France.
- 2006: Agrégation de mathématique.
- 2004: Bachelor in mathematics and applications, École Normale Supérieure de Lyon, France.
- Nord University (2016–present): Mathematics and mathematics didactics for teacher students. Statistics, number sense, algebraic thinking, functions, geometry.
- NTNU (2012–2016): Lectures in linear algebra (undergraduate) and functional analysis (graduate).
- UVic (2010–2012): Lectures in several classes of the standard calculus sequence: Calculus I, Calculus II, Multi-variables calculus, Linear algebra. Supervision of teaching assistants and markers.
- Lyon 1 (2007–2010): Tutorials in differential calculus, 1st year analysis, 2nd year algebra. Design of the exercises for the tutorial sessions.
- Workshop on time-frequency analysis and aperiodic order, jointly organized with Sigrid Grepstad and Franz Luef at NTNU (Trondheim, Norway), June 8th to 11th, 2015.
- Spring 2009: Georgia Institute of technology, invited by Jean Bellissard.
- April 2014: Research in pairs program with Jean Savinien at the Centre International de Recherche Mathématique, Luminy, France.
I published several articles in peer-reviewed journals. You can see the full list on the publications page.
Selected talks (invited)
Applications of operator algebras: order, disorder and symmetry, Edinburgh, June 2017 (UK): Dyadic wavelets and representations of C
*-algebras from Smale spaces.
ICQ13: International conference on quasicrystals, Kathmandu, September 2016 (Nepal): Future direction of quasicrystal research – Mathematics of quasicrystals.
30th Summer Conference on Topology and its Applications, Galway, June 2015 (Ireland): Orbit equivalence between tiling spaces and subshifts.
Aperiodic 2012: Seventh international conference on Aperidocic Crystals, Cairns, September 2012 (Australia): Complexity for cut-and-project tilings.
- French: native speaker.
- English: fluent.
- Norwegian: proficient.